NEW! - GI-Bill TrainingFind VA-Approved Schools
Find Aviation Schools Flight SchoolsAircraft Maintenance TrainingHelicopter SchoolsFlight Dispatcher CoursesAir Traffic Controller SchoolsAviation Management DegreesAvionics Technician TrainingCertified Flight Instructor TrainingFlight Instructor TrainingInternational Aviation SchoolsInstrument Rating CoursesMulti Engine TrainingSeaplane Rating CoursesSport Pilot SchoolsTime Building SchoolsTurbine & Jet Transition CoursesType Rating CoursesUnmanned Aircraft Systems
How Our Service Works - ASO is an Internet-based pay-for-performance lead generation service providing its Featured Schools with real-time sales inquiries from individuals who have expressed an interest in getting more information from participating schools.
Below is a description concerning the operation of our service. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we operate our service.
- When your school becomes an ASO client (Featured School), we post information about your school on various pages within our web site(s) that correspond with the type of school and programs you operate. By signing up for our service, you are granting us permission to use your website's copyrighted/licensed materials, and are stating that you are either the owner and or licensee of these materials and that our use of the materials shall in no way be construed as "unauthorized use" on our web sites. In the event a claim is made against Aviation Schools Online at any time for the unauthorized use of copyrighted materials we obtained from your website(s), you agree to pay such claims in full and indemnify us from all future claims of unauthorized use of the materials.
- ASO attracts prospective students to our web sites through advertising, affiliations with other companies, and search engine optimization. These prospective students browse through the sites and request information from the school(s) that interest them most.
- Information requests (leads) are emailed directly to the address(es) of your choosing. These addresses can be updated at any time.
- Lead activity – Lead activity is the process whereby visitors to the ASO web sites are converted into billable "leads" emailed directly to you and/or your admissions and sales departments.
- Lead qualification – Through the use of filters applied at the time a prospective student fills out a lead-capture form on our sites, ASO is able to provide you with leads that meet your qualification standards. For example, you can choose to receive leads that meet certain demographic criteria and to not receive leads from prospective students who don't meet your demographic criteria. Your filtering options can be updated, changed, and amended at any time by contacting ASO via email or telephone.
- Minimum Lead Pre-Qualification Filtering
Unless otherwise approved by Aviation Schools Online, we require the following "minimum filtering":
- Age 18+
- High School diploma/GED, or higher education level
- Leads from the United States only
If you do not specify any lead filtering when your service with ASO begins, we shall automatically put the "minimum filtering" in place. You are welcome to adjust your lead filtering criteria at any time in order to accept leads that meet your qualification requirements and/or marketing budgets. To add/change lead filters, email Sales@AviationSchoolsOnline.com or call 801-232-1945.
- Lead Rejection Policy – Aviation Schools Online permits you to reject leads and receive account credit only for the following reasons:
• Incomplete or missing informationIf you feel you are receiving leads you would like to reject, but that do not meet the above criteria, we will be happy to add additional pre-qualification filters to your account.
• False information
• Obvious prank submissions
• Duplicate lead within 30 days
If you reject leads that do not meet the above criteria, we will call you to discuss additional pre-qualification filters.
- Pay-for-performance – ASO uses the "pay-for-performance" model meaning that we only charge you when we create a "valid" lead for your school. A valid lead is defined as an information request from a unique person containing at least the following data: Name, Address, Phone, Email address and meeting the specific filtering criteria dictated by you. If any of the information supplied by the prospective student is omitted, false, or inaccurate, you can reject the lead and your account will be credited accordingly. You can reject leads by logging in to ASO's client service center at www.AviationSchoolsOnline.com/clients.
- Payment Method - ASO required its clients to keep a valid credit card or debit card (Payment Method) on file that will be charged periodically as your lead activity dictates. You have control over how much your Payment Method is charged each time, how many leads you want to receive each month, and which Payment Method we charge. You can change any or all of these parameters as needed to fit your marketing efforts by contacting us via email or telephone. The amount we charge your Payment Method each time is called the "Auto Charge Amount". By default, the Auto Charge Amount is set to $220.00. You can increase the Auto Charge Amount any time by logging in to the ASO client service center at www.AviationSchoolsOnline.com/clients.
- Minimum Balance - When you become an ASO client, you are required to maintain a refundable Minimum Balance of $100.00 in your account. The Minimum Balance ensures you will not see any interruption in lead flow due to any unforeseen problems processing your Payment Method on file. You can view your account balance anytime by logging in to ASO's client service center at www.AviationSchoolsOnline.com/clients.
- Monthly Spending Limit / Monthly Lead Goal - When you become an ASO client, you can elect to cap your monthly spending or monthly lead flow. Your Monthly Spending Limit can be set as low as $200 per month, but not lower. If your Featured School Listing is not generating sufficient lead flow to reach your Monthly Spending Limit / Monthly Lead Goal, we will adjust your lead qualification filters in order to reach your monthly goals. If you elect to cap your monthly expenditures, your Featured School Listing will be taken off-line when your Monthly Spending Limit / Monthly Lead Goal is reached. Your Featured School Listing will automatically be re-activated on the first of each month and this cycle will repeat every month as necessary.
Featured School Status and Billing - You can review the specific details regarding your account with ASO by logging in to ASO's client service center at www.AviationSchoolsOnline.com/clients. All billing figures contained herein are expressed in U.S. currency.
- 30 Day Free Trials - We encourage the use of our service through our 30 day free trial. Free trials are only available to first time customers of the ASO service and cannot be combined with any other offer. Only one free trial may be redeemed per business. While on a 30 Day Free Trial, ASO will provide a maximum of $500.00 worth of free leads, calculated by the published price in the "Current lead pricing" section below. If you reach the $500.00 maximum before 30 days has elapsed since your trial began, the free trial period will be deemed to have ended on the date the $500.00 maximum limit was reached.
- Automatic Renewals - Your ASO Featured School status will be automatically renewed on a monthly basis. We will bill your lead activity to the Payment Method you provide to us during registration (or to a different Payment Method if you change your account information). Your Featured School status will automatically renew without prior notice to you, unless and until you cancel your Featured School status or we terminate it.
- Pricing guarantee and price increases – ASO will guarantee your per-lead cost for a period of 12 months from the day you start your free 30-day trial or become a Featured School client, whichever comes first, and any price increases shall be implemented on the anniversary of each additional 12-month period.
- Current lead pricing – $22.00 per valid lead
You may cancel your Featured School status with ASO at any time for any reason, or no reason, and cancellation will be effective immediately. We reserve the right to terminate your account for any or no reason. Any remaining balance on your account will be rufunded by company check and mailed via United States Postal Service within 30 business days of the date of cancellation.
Account Access; Identity Protection
In order to provide you with ease of access to your account, ASO may place a cookie (a small text file) on any computer from which you access the ASO Web site. When you revisit the ASO web site, this cookie will enable us to recognize you as the account holder and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or mobile device. You may choose to share your account with other people by providing them your password. However, if you decide to share your account with other people, you take full responsibility for their actions. Users of public or shared computers or unprotected mobile devices should log out at the completion of each visit to the ASO Web site.
If you find that you're a victim of identity theft and it involves an ASO account, you should notify us immediately. Then, you should report this instance to all your credit card issuers, as well as your local law enforcement agency. ASO reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the Featured School in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. ASO is not obligated to credit or discount lead activity for holds placed on the account by either a representative of ASO or by the automated processes of ASO.
Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability The ASO service and Web site and its contents are provided "as is" and we make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the ASO Web site, its contents or our service. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the ASO Web site, delivery of any content contained on the ASO Web site, any losses or damages arising from the use of the content provided on the ASO Web site, or any conduct by users of the ASO service or Web site. We disclaim all representations and warranties, including, for example, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via our site is accurate, complete or current.
In no event shall ASO, its directors, officers, or employees be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the ASO Web site, its contents, or our service. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
Intellectual Property - Copyright
All content included on the ASO Web site and viewed by prospective student visitors as part of the service, including, text, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, button icons, images, audio/video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of ASO, or its Featured Schools and affiliates and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of ASO, and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Content shall not be reproduced or used without express written permission from ASO, or its Featured Schools or affiliates. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the ASO Web site, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the ASO Web site in any way that affects the user's experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering, or extraction method.
Service Testing - From time to time, we test various aspects of our service, including service levels, plans, promotions, and pricing, and we reserve the right to include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice.
Electronic Communications - By using the ASO service, you consent to receiving electronic communications from ASO. These communications will include notices about your account (e.g., monthly summary e-mails and other transactional information) and information concerning or related to our service, such as lead conversion tips. These communications are part of your relationship with ASO and you receive them as part of your ASO Featured School status. You agree that any notice, agreements, disclosure, or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
Your Conduct on the ASO Web Site - By accessing the ASO Web site, you agree not to upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the ASO Web site. You also agree not to interfere with the servers or networks connected to the ASO Web site or to violate any of the procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the ASO Web site, the terms of which are incorporated herein. You also agree not to impersonate any other person while using the ASO Web site.
Right to Terminate - We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service, without notice, for any or no reason whatsoever.
Links - Some of the hyperlinks and banners on the ASO Web site may lead to other Web sites that are not controlled by, or affiliated with, ASO In addition, other Web sites may link to the ASO Web site. ASO has not reviewed these Web sites and is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these Web sites.