A PLACE LIKE NO OTHER.
Established in 1989 to provide the Pacific Northwest with aviation services, Leading Edge Aviation (LEA) has grown to become one of the world’s premier professional pilot training centers. Since our Flight Training program launched in 2006 we have consistently certified highly qualified pilots to enjoy exciting, rewarding, and successful careers in flight.
WHERE WILL FLYING TAKE YOU?
Some of the thrilling career options available to Leading Edge graduates:
- Air Medical
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Fighting
- Corporate Charter
- Search and Rescue
- Utility Patrol
WHY CHOOSE LEADING EDGE?
- An impeccable safety record– far below the industry standard of 6 accidents /100,000 hours flown
- A management team of pilots– with over 37,000 cumulative hours and 100+ years in the industry, we know what it takes to prepare you for a career in aviation
- Flexible scheduling– LEA students are guaranteed a minimum of 3 flight blocks per week, additional blocks are scheduled at the students request
- Ability to fly ALL YEAR ROUND! With 300+ days of sunshine a year, LEA students can fly consistently throughout 4 seasons
- Knowledgeable, kind and helpful Admissions Department
- Access to mountains and desert within close proximity
- Ability to train in both Helicopters and Airplanes
- Unique and challenging Advanced Courses– Turbine, Mountain, External Load, Night Vision Goggle, Mutli Engine
- DPE on Staff- no need to wait for checkrides
- There is not currently a waiting list for Winter 2015 or Spring 2015
Leading Edge Aviation also offers Airplane training under the COCC Aviation Program. Additional information can be found here.
AAS Degrees from COCC and SLCC can be transferred to a number of universities toward a Bachelor of Science Degree.
PAYING FOR FLIGHT SCHOOL
Flight Training costs range from $50,000 to $80,000. Leading Edge recommends all students interested in flight school consider the option of one of our collegiate partners. While attending a college program, students are earning an Associate’s Degree while completing flight certifications. Students attending a college program may be eligible for financial aid and student loans.
ARE YOU READY FOR HIGHER EDUCATION?
CONTACT US NOW! 541-383-8825