Platinum Aviation Hiring Experienced Cirrus CFIs
Platinum Aviation is looking for career CFIs with Cirrus experience
Platinum Aviation Training is seeking experienced flight instructors to join our instructional staff at all three Florida locations. We insist on a very high standard of knowledge from our instructors, both on the FAA basics, but also the Cirrus Aircraft and scenario based training methods we use. We offer much higher than normal pay, beautiful, fully equipped air-conditioned aircraft to fly, luxury training facilities to work in and a client base of successful business people to train. Our instructors often make long cross countries with our customers, so some overnights are required. Hours are flexible.
We are looking for career flight instructors. We have created an environment and pay scale to allow you to earn a real living as a flight instructor and have a much better life than that of a corporate or airline pilot. Our client base is very upscale and many of them buy their own aircraft, from the Cirrus to Pilatus, Meridians, Mustang Jets and others. Most buy new.
Platinum is the only Cirrus Training Center to offer the entire Cirrus product line. We currently have three locations in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach.
Platinum Aviation is in a rapid expansion phase. All expansion is funded internally. Platinum Aviation is completely debt free.
The requirements for consideration are:
- CFII ASEL
- Minimum of 1500 total time
- Minimum of 1000 hours instruction given
- 250 Hours Cirrus time and knowledge of at least one Cirrus aircraft variant
- Cirrus Standardized Instructor Pilot preferred (not required)
- Real world cross country experience preferred
- Must be neat and presentable with a professional appearance.
- Must possess basic computer skills – Apple preferred
- Must have a clean FAA record with no accidents or incidents
If you think you are one of the best instructors and want to teach with the leader in Cirrus training, please contact Platinum Aviation today.
Tags: CFI jobs, CFI positions, Florida CFI jobs, Platinum Aviation