Platinum is the only Cirrus Training Center to offer the entire Cirrus product line. We currently have three locations in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach.
Platinum Aviation is in a rapid expansion phase. All expansion is funded internally. Platinum Aviation is completely debt free.
The requirements for consideration are:
- CFII ASEL
- Minimum of 1500 total time
- Minimum of 1000 hours instruction given
- 250 Hours Cirrus time and knowledge of at least one Cirrus aircraft variant
- Cirrus Standardized Instructor Pilot preferred (not required)
- Real world cross country experience preferred
- Must be neat and presentable with a professional appearance.
- Must possess basic computer skills – Apple preferred
- Must have a clean FAA record with no accidents or incidents
If you think you are one of the best instructors and want to teach with the leader in Cirrus training, please contact Platinum Aviation today.