Tallahassee Helicopters Flight Training
Are you looking for the highest-quality helicopter flight training at the most competitive rates? If your answer is YES then you need to consider Tallahassee Helicopters!
Our Training Environment
All our Pilot Training Programs consist of highest-quality flight training and ground school. We will work with you one-on-one to optimize your learning progress not only to systematically prepare you for successfully passing both the written and the practical tests with ease but to provide you with the knowledge, skills, and tools that will enable you to operate helicopters safely and competently. Safety is the number one priority and that is the reason why our students are held to the highest of standards in the flight training industry.
By the way, you DO NOT need any prior aviation knowledge or fixed-wing flight experience prior to starting your training. In fact many experts agree that it is easier to learn to fly helicopters if you are not already a fixed-wing pilot.
Our Training Aircraft
To emphasize our commitment to safety we conduct all our flight training in a new 2008 Robinson R44 Raven I helicopter. This helicopter is much safer and easier to fly than older or other training helicopters such as the Robinson R22 or the Schweizer 300. Additionally, our training provides you with valuable R44 experience which is essential for employment opportunities and also for being insurable in case you decide to purchase an R44 for your own pleasure and business needs as the R44 is the top-selling helicopter in the world. In fact, Robinson sells more R44 helicopters each year than all other helicopter manufacturers in the world combined!
Operating from the Tallahassee Regional Airport (KTLH), we serve the entire Florida Panhandle, Southern Georgia, and Southeast Alabama. Our staff is comprised of dedicated professionals who love to fly. We are committed to safety, customer service, integrity, and proud to be offering the highest quality services at the best price in the industry. You can rest assured, knowing that Tallahassee Helicopters will give you, our valued customer, the attention and dedication you expect and deserve.
Our Current Rates and Prices
Flight Training / R44 Transitions / Time Building
• R44 Raven I - Rental $397.00
• R44 Raven I - Block time 50 hours $382.00
• R44 Raven I - Block time 100 hours $370.00 - among the lowest rates for a new IFR R44!
• Ground/Flight Instruction $35.00
• Introductory Flight Lesson - currently only $139.00! (regular price is $199.00)
• R44 Transitions - only $2,195.00 (includes 5 hours Dual and 1 hour Ground)
R44 Training Packages
FINANCING (may be available for those who qualify) (as low as 9.0% APR)
All package prices are based on average completion times, i.e. NOT on the lower FAA minimums
• Private Pilot Certificate - $21,200 (includes 40 hrs Dual, 10 hrs Solo, and 20 hrs Ground)
• Instrument Rating - $19,815 (includes 45 hrs Dual and 30 hrs Ground)
• Commercial Pilot Certificate - $22,760 (includes 40 hrs Dual, 15 hrs Solo, and 10 hrs Ground)
• Flight Instructor Certificate (CFI) - $7,180 (includes 15 hrs Dual and 20 hrs Ground)
• Instrument Instructor Rating (CFII) - $7,180 (includes 15 hrs Dual and 20 hrs Ground)
• Career Pilot Program $88,490 - (includes 170 hrs Dual, 30 hrs Solo, and 100 hrs Ground; incl. Private, Instrument, Commercial, CFI, CFII certificates/ratings, incl. all books, written exams, practical flight tests, incl. offer of employment as flight instructor).
Please use the form on this page and get started today!