Here at Aviation Schools Online, we’ve been launching careers and pilots in all fields of aviation since 1999. If you’re looking for an excellent school that will help you to obtain the flight training and certification needed to earn your license, you’ve come to the right place. Our directory of aviation schools is one of the most comprehensive on the internet, helping you find the one that’s the perfect fit for you. Here are some of the types of pilot training and certification programs offered by schools featured on our website:
- Student Pilot: Allows you to fly solo on local training flights without passengers.
- Recreational Pilot: Allows you to fly locally during the day with 1 passenger.
- Sport Pilot: Allows you to fly anywhere during the day under 10,000 feet with up to 1 passenger in an FAA designated Light Sport Aircraft (LSA).
- Private Pilot: You may act as the pilot in command with passengers worldwide, not for profit.
- Commercial Pilot: You are eligible to get paid for flying activities such as scenic tours, crop dusting, glider towing, charters, and more.
- Airline Transport Pilot: You are eligible to get paid for flying and most, if not all, airlines require an Airline Transport Pilot certificate for hiring eligibility.
Whether you’re interested in making aviation your career, or just love flying, take a look at our quality resources to help make your goals of becoming a pilot a reality. Take the time to browse through our directory and locate the aviation school nearest you that can give you the type of pilot training you’re looking for.
We welcome your feedback! Please leave us a comment.
Copyright © 2009 AviationSchoolsOnline.com. If you would like to copy this article, please include all links and copyright information.